Cynthia Isetts wants to volunteer 2019-11-03 20:59:05 -0600
IWC accomplishes all that it does thanks to the volunteer efforts of its paid members. Members have formed several committees that meet regularly. The meetings are fun and productive.
Volunteering is open to paid members only. If you would like to become a paid member, please click here to view membership information and join us. If you aren’t ready to become a paid member, please support us by attending a committee meeting and/or event. We welcome your involvement.
Too busy to volunteer? Please consider donating to Illinois Women In Cannabis. Your support will enable us to continue offering networking, educational and other services to our members. Your support is greatly appreciated!Become a volunteer
Click here to make a donation!
Cynthia Isetts donated 2019-11-03 20:39:42 -0600
Benefits of individual membership:
- Attend IWC networking events and educational workshops free or at a discount
- Lead educational initiatives or networking events through IWC’s resources
- Access to and listing in our members-only directory (coming soon!)
- Receive exclusive IWC MEMBER newsletter and other communications
- Connect with your peers, brainstorm, network and collaborate
Illinois Women in Cannabis is a non-profit organization. Under IRS rules, "contributions to section 501(c)(6) organizations are not deductible as charitable contributions on the donor’s federal income tax return. They may be deductible as trade or business expenses if ordinary and necessary in the conduct of the taxpayer’s business." Please consult your tax professional as to the deductibility of your contribution.Donate